Sales: +91-9810112341 | Technical Support: +91-9212268113
Delhi ι Gurgaon
• The machine bed is of one piece, close grained, graded cast iron.
• Box structure design, heavily reinforced with ribs, provides high rigidity and stability.
• Girding wheel head of sturdy design is fixed to the machine bed
• Wheel head spindle is made of specially alloy steel, specially heat treated, ground and lapped to achieve high dimensional stability and long life
• Spindle runs in precision White metal bush bearings, which give every high accuracy and excellent surface finish to the work piece
REGULATING WHEEL HEAD
• Regulating wheel head is mounted on double slide and swivel plate arrangement
• Spindle specially heat treated, ground and lapped runs in oil immersed precision Anti Friction bearings to give high accuracy and true running
• D.C. Thyristor drive (Optional – A.C. variable drive) provided to get infinitely variable speed o regulating wheel/work piece. Optimum rpm of work piece can be set to
achieve high production and good accuracies
• Regulating wheel head can be tilted in vertical plane to facilitate through feed girding
• Wheel head spindle is made of special alloy steel, specially heart treated, ground and lapped to achieve high dimensional stability and long life.
• Spindle runs in precision White metal bush bearings, which give very high accuracy and excellent surface finish to the work piece.
• In feed is imparted to the Regulating wheel slide through a hardened and ground feed screw, which ensures high positioning accuracy and repeatability
• Specially designed nut having backlash adjustment is provided.
• The upper slide moves the regulating wheel in relation to the work rest for easy job set up lower (feed) slide is used for feeding work to the girding wheel
• Work rest base is firmly screwed to the lower (feed) slide. Work blades can be adjusted in height on work base for different size of components
• Regulating wheel can be swiveled in horizontal plane by the swivel plate, for fast and accurate taper correction and taper grinding
AUTOMATIC PLUNGE GRINDING CYCLE (OPTIONAL)
• Single lever operated Automatic Plunge and Traverse grinding cycles.
• Cycle operates as Work head & coolant ON-Rapid approach-Auto feed-Spark off-Rapid retraction and infeed hand wheel to starting position-Work head & Coolant
• Amount of infeed, infeed rate and spark off time are adjustable.s
• Separate hydraulic dressing units with infinitely variable dressing speeds provided for both Grinding and Regulating wheel is possible with special attachment
• Profile dressing of Grinding and Regulating wheel is possible with special attachment
HYDRAULIC / ELECTRICAL UNIT
• Hydraulic power pack unit housed outside the machine for easy maintenance
• All electrical mounted in a concise panel box. Centralized controls for operator’s convenience
• Centralized lubricationsystem provided for efficient and positive lubrication of moving parts
• Form dressing arrangement, Auto loading systems, Hydraulic ejector & Bar feeding arrangement
|Grinding range (Dia.)||mm||2 – 100||2 – 100||2 - 125|
|Max. length in through feed grinding||mm||220||220||270|
|Grinding wheel size (d x w x d)||mm||350 x 100 x 127||350 x 100 x 127||
350 x 150 x 127
|Regulating wheel size (d x w x d)||mm||230 x 100 x 76.2||230 x 100 x 76.2||230 x 150 x 76.2|
|Regulating wheel speed (infinitely variable)||rpm||20 – 200||20 – 200||20 – 130|
| Swivel of Regulating wheel head in:
- Horizontal plane for taper correction / Taper grinding
- Vertical plane for Thrufeed Grinding
|Grinding and Regulating Wheel Dresser||Hydraulic||Hydraulic||Hydraulic|
|Swivel of Grinding and Regulating Wheel dresser||deg||± 5||± 5||± 5|
|Grinding Wheel motor power||hp||7.5||7.5||10|
|Regulating wheel motor power||hp||1||1||1.5|
B-73, Phase-1, Mayapuri Industrial
Area, New Delhi - 110064